Bill And Tom Incest Pictures Tokio Hotel Question! [may Offend Fans]?

Tokio Hotel question! [may offend fans]? - bill and tom incest pictures

Mmmmk. Well.

I'm not a big fan of Tokio Hotel at all.

But I've heard rumors about the bill gay. My opinion is that I do not know whether it is or not. None of us. All we can try to defend the law, but none of us really knows.

And it should shock the fans. It scares me when people say that Kevin Jonas is gay. I do not know if he is gay or not. We're all in the same boat.

Well ...

I have this picture and is a little ... Well ... Freaked me out.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/ ...

I mean ... COME ON. They are brothers. BROTHERS!

And Hand Pants Toms Bills!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Is it real or Photoshop? It looks very FreakReal kids for me, n '.

My eyes are dirty.

Prior to the defense of Tokio Hotel does not hand over their underwear, How Do You Know? Have you checked to see whether it was or not?

They are brothers.

I put my hand on my pants sisters. EW!

Incest Incest Incest Incest

: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Please. Do me a favor and explain.

This group is really so, and the picture is not unusual for them ... O WHOAH It Like This?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment