Vibration Trainer ANYONE HAVE A VIBRATION PLATE TRAINER?

ANYONE HAVE A VIBRATION PLATE TRAINER? - vibration trainer

I saw a few answers here for about a year, so it is not new. Just new to me.

It seems that the prices from € 100 to € 10,000 per
The Power Plate, the more of a price displayed, and it seems to describe the technical characteristics of their aircraft at all.

Is expected to streamline and strengthen the muscles, not fat reduction. It's just that I'm looking muscle tone. ;)

Does anyone else?

5 comments:

LauraYea... said...

I do! It's fun!

LauraYea... said...

I do! It's fun!

Tiff said...

There are certain websites on the machine, and you have comments about this here, the information contained therein is

http://www.vibradepot.com/index.cfm?fuse ...

Chrism said...

Not cheap. My friend Lesley joined a gym and use.
Worth it just for that candidate.

jen01 said...

I do and I love it.
It works.

Post a Comment