Thick Straight Hair What Straightener Do I Buy For My Thick Straight Hair?

What straightener do I buy for my thick straight hair? - thick straight hair

My hair is naturally straight, but is thick enough. Yes, you're probably wondering why I have set this date. I want to buy only one iron to create volume at the crown of my hair and the opportunity to curl. Who knows what board I buy?

Recommend In fact, the basic meaning of Chi or Sedu iron when I need it because my hair straight and I want to buy something cheap.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

lack of ♥ said...

Since lower quality straightener, well recommend for my hair, I Wet Bed Head Rimmington or right.

Joyce said...

You can search online for straightening. What is pink and black Ceramic Hair Iron Dazzle Ceramic Hair Styling Iron Straightener?

bear♥ says "GRR" said...

It works Remmington wet to straight really well. thats what I had before I had my chi

Post a Comment